CORE will be gathering in April for a general meeting. We look forward to seeing everyone!
Please join us Monday, April 18th at 4:30pm for an in-person meeting at Mt. Carmel Church, 2976 S Wabash Ave.
Online option available at this link Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
We are preparing to kick this campaign into high gear starting at our Monday April 18th meeting.
Put the following dates on your calendar:
April 18th CORE General Membership Meeting 4:30 at Mt. Carmel 2976 S. Wabash
- Be sure to RSVP for this meeting by texting APRIL to +13129406115
- We ask that you bring a friend from your buildings as we need many hands to lighten the load.
- Be prepared with a mental checklist of which members in your building will vote CORE for our mapping activity led by CORE members
- Think about 5 friends you would like to send a postcard to as we address and message our fellow CTU members
SAVE THE DATE May 16th Get Out The Vote (GOTV) Campaign Rally/Block Party 4:30 at Mt.Carmel parking lot and sidewalk.
- Be sure to Save the Date
- If you can volunteer to help set up for the picnic please text PICNIC SET-UP to +3129406115
General meeting agenda:
- Regional seating
- Postcard campaign
- Mapping our building
- Phone Banking sign up
Future General Membership Meeting Agenda Requests
If any member of CORE has an item they would like steering to consider for future general meetings, please fill out this form prior to the CORE steering meetings. Please note it is at the discretion of steering to approve items for the general meeting agenda.
Questions? Email: [email protected]
WHEN: April 18, 2022 at 4:30pm - 6:30pm
WHERE: Mt Carmel Baptist Church // 2976 S Wabash Ave
CONTACT: CORE Steering Committee · [email protected]
2976 S Wabash Ave
Chicago, IL 60616
Google map and directions